You Can Say

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Graduation.

Well,not for US...but for the awesome and sexy std 6-ers...

Anyways,we perform for 5 minutes..then we were done.


Now,to the hugging and crying part(best part)

So,after thay sang their songz...everyone started crying.
First,we went to hug Siong Ying and Iza and Ee Lyn...then i was holding back my tears...then i saw Shu Hui crying...so i started crying and couldnt stop.

We went to Yu Jun...she was crying like siao...:P We hugged her...i hugged her the most...then i went to hug Jay Ying...
And now...the really really sad part...I HAD TO LEAVE WITHOUT HUGGING ANYONE ELSE..
I had tuition...So I just went home...:(

Hey you guys...come back to school some day k? I owe you guys a hug...:)

You guys are the BEST...i mean...seriously.

Come to school at least once every month k? Hope we keep in touch...FRIENDS FOREVER guys...

Kays,that all for now.

0 comments: