You Can Say

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Finally blogging again..(cuz of Megan)

Hey Sexies...:D

So,i havent been blogging for a long long long long long...and it goes on...time...so,Hi,I'm back...:)

10 Nov

Happy Birthday Daddy and Max...same birthDAY cool rite?
So,had cake..so did max..xD Nothing much...


11 Nov and 12 Nov

V.B competition...*den den den*LOL.
So 1st day...won both matches...
2nd day...Elaine didnt come...won 1 match and lost 1 match..We got 3rd...yay??


As you all know...THE AWESOME AND SEXY STD 6 are going...T.T
This is damn sad...I only got to know them this year...time flies so fast..:(
ON that day,I'll try not to cry...Okay,here goes:

Yap Yu Jun: Heyyy...thx for helping me for...anything you did to help me...I just wanna thank you for being my friend...you truly are an awesome friend..Love you always.:)

Weeeeeza:Hello sexy.:) You will always be the most sexy one to me kays? No worries xD I will ALWAYS remember you...:) xoxo muacks.

Qingalicious:Well,thats just what you are...:) Hope we'll still see each other in the park...You got a smile that makes me happy than i already am...xD See ya hottie..:P

Joshua Lim:Heyy...I know we just say HAI when we see each other...Still..you are awesomee..:)

Siong Ying:Siong Yinggg~I will mis youuuu....you dont go around saying that they very cute ah..xD BYe prettayyy...:)

Song Yang: Heyyo...hope we still see each other when i pass Niya...(hope u still going) Well,bye sexy.

Man i suck...I dont care. BYe!

0 comments: