You Can Say

Friday, September 25, 2009

Coincedence...

The day b4 yesterday...me and my mummeh went to 1U...Then when we were walking..I heard someone scream.I turned back...3 hot gals was running to me xD

They were...MICHELLE..SHU HUI AND MEGAN!!!!
So my mum let me walk around with them...So we bought McD ice cream..
Then we went to Jusco and we saw barbie sunglasses...!!
So we were like trying it on and taking photos...(I think megan will uplaod the photos)


Yesterday,me and Calista went to Xue Er's house for fun...
After some time...Cal took out her bio...Then I saw *****'s bio...Cal wanted to tear it off..
Me and Xue Er tried to convince her to not tear it out...
So she said that we have to give her 10 reasons why not to tear it out...
We were like"cos he's your fren mah..."But she tore it out anyway..:)

Damnit...schools gonna start..:(

0 comments: