You Can Say

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tagged by my bro.

1) Do you like animals?
Duh..I'm a animal lover!!

2) Have you ever shouted at your parents?
Dont think so...

3) Depending on your mood now, what colour do you like?
Black.Pink.Green.......

4) Anything troubling you now?
YES.

i) If yes, what is it?
MY BROTHER!!

5) Have you ever read Archie comics? Favourite character?
Yes,but I dont like any of them....

6) Do you prefer manga or anime?
none!


7) Ever hugged your boyfriend?
I dont have one!!!

8) Prefer getting an A in a subject you hate or having a fit body?
I WANT BOTH!!!

9) Curly hair or straight hair?
Straight hair.

10) WOW! What would you do with a 100 bucks?
Duh...Spend it!

Now, tag 6 friends:
1. Kimberly
2.Calista
3.Bo-Wie
4.Jared
5.Victoria
6.Megan

1) Would 1 beat up 5 for money?
Maybe......

2) Is 4 pretty?
Totally!!

3) Why did you become friends with 6?
I forgot.....But we're still friends!

4) Does 3 like the colour green?
I dunno.

5) Does 2 know 6? Do they date?
Lesbians??NO WAY!

6) 1's favourite word?
Verjj!!

7) Has 3 ever slapped 4?
nope...

8) Number 5 is dating...
Him.no one.

9) Does 6 sing?
Dont think so...

10) 2 prefers:
I have no idea..

0 comments: