You Can Say

Monday, January 5, 2009

Hey people,sorry for not posting for a few days.......so sad today start school:C First day also got homework!!!I hate it!Anyway,on Friday,i invited some of my friends over to play....it was SOOOOOOOO fun!!We played snowball fight...using my ice kacang maker,and we were throwing snowballs at each other.Then my busybody brother went to disturb us,he asked my maid to make snowballs for him.(lazy isn't he)Then he threw snowballs at us,then we started throwin snowballs at him!!then when we were out of snowballs,all of us went inside to make more.After making more snowballs,we all went outside and started throwing all of it at him.And guess what he did!He took the hose and started sprayin us!So we snatched the hose and WE sprayed him!!and he got ALL WET!!!hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!Serves him right!!Anyway,sorry for my other friends I didnt invite,maybe next time.Bye!

0 comments: